Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's only just begun...


This morning, Miss Riley is crying and so I pick her up. She smells like poop that's been sitting in the hot sun for days. No wonder she is not happy! So, as I good mother, I begin to change her diaper. I make sure to get the clean one underneath before I take out the dirty so I don't get poop everywhere. Or so I thought...just as I am ready to close up the clean diaper...a blast of poop comes shooting out and upward onto my chest and arms. I even think my chin got some. Luckily the pee went in the clean diaper which was now dirty before I even had it completely on. I think I am officially a mom now. I have been sprayed with projectile poop.

*I later bought myself a happy Starbucks.....just to make the morning a little better:)

2 comments:

Mullin family said...

Oh, how could poop come out of such a sweet baby?

Smith Family said...

Ahhh...The joys of motherhood.