Friday, February 6, 2009

A Sad Day

 


Yes, yesterday was a very sad day for me. It was my first day back to work and the first time I was away from Riley overnight. She was able to be with Dad most of the time and I think they had some good father/daughter bonding :) My trip ended early this morning so I didn't have to be away too long. I teared up a little as I was leaving, and then again this morning when a lady came on the airplane with a little girl just like Riley...Riley however, did just fine!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily we need a happy pic of you coming home to Dan and Riley SO excited to see Mom.
Glad to hear all went well. Love you Mom

Mullin family said...

Oh, what a sad face! But you got through it! How about a happy picture of Riley wearing her very own airplane wings like her Mommy?

Anonymous said...

Looking for the happy pic of Mom coming home. (Cute hair love the color)

Smith Family said...

Sad day! Love the hair though, if that helps =). Give Riley hugs from us.