Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mommy needed a shower...

 


It was Saturday morning and I had been trying to get a shower for the last three days...and Miss Riley was just not in the mood for her morning nap. I was feeling pretty disgusting, so I put Riley in her high chair with some of her favorite puffs and to the shower I went. From the shower I could hear her jibber jabbering and pounding on her tray having a grand old time. Well a few moments later it was really quiet. Fearing the worst I quickly exited the shower to peek in the kitchen. There she was, fast asleep in her chair. She was so asleep she didn't even flinch when I took these photos. For a split second I thought about picking her up and taking her to her crib...then I got back in the shower and grabbed the opportunity to shave my legs! Ahhh motherhood...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mullin family said...

Being such a sweet baby is hard work, being a Mommy is even harder! :)

Anonymous said...

Could of not heard about the leg shaving. But Grandma Pam and I drive through the yard every hour checking water on the farm. All she had to do was flag us down and we could of saved Riley from that experience. haha Uncle Matt