Monday, November 9, 2009

My 1st Birthday

 
First we had lunch with family and some friends...


 

Then CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soo good! My mom never lets me have any dessert...but today, I got my very own piece! It was glorious! But I think I am ready for a nap now....

 

After cake I got to open my presents :) I got so many fun and loud toys! Samantha and Rachel were helping me learn how to use them. They are such good friends!

Thank you everybody for making my birthday so special! I love you!!! Love, Riley Joanne
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley, what a great party!!! And what a GREAT cake. Can't believe your Mom really made that beautiful cake. Way to go Emily!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun... happy birthday & hope you guys are all doing good. ... PS: I saw the snow. Looks like a blizzard.

Cheers
Dave Wuertz

Anonymous said...

Love the Target bag for cake!!
;-) Baby Beks just had to wear her "birthday suit" to eat cake! Hee hee.

Sharon