Thursday, November 11, 2010

Riley is 2!!!

 


I can hardly believe it! My little baby is not a baby anymore! Dan's family and the Rupple's came on Saturday for her party. She enjoyed every minute of it..ok well almost every minute...She freaked out and started crying when we were all looking at her and singing Happy Birthday. Thankfully, she recovered and she had some ice cream and had a "hoot" opening all of her gifts :) The cake turned out (shameless plug) I did it myself! I was worried, but honestly, at the end of the day, Riley has a lot of people who love and care for her very much and THAT makes me very happy.

Note to self though...next year I will have to get someone else to take the pictures--I have not 1 with Riley and I, or even Dan, Riley and I! Rookie Mom...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharon W. said...

Hey Supermom - way to make the rest of us look bad...that cake is awesome!!

Mullin family said...

Yay! The cake looks awesome! The pretzel stick looks way better than what the directions had...you must be an Evans :)

Gibson Family said...

awww Sharon :) I just learn from watching YOU! well, and as my sister says... I am an EVANS girl :) lol!