Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stock Show Batch #2


Here are a few pictures from my regular camera. Apparently I need to clean the lens?! I have a bunch more that I took with my phone, so those will be coming next. I think the amount of pictures I took with my regular camera directly shows how much I hate it and need a new one! So the hunt begins. If you have any ideas or ones you like, be sure to let us know!

In the meantime enjoy these of Riley and I at the rodeo, some bull riders, Riley trying to figure out how to drive this tractor back to the farm, and proud Daddy ecstatic that his little girl knows about tractors...pink boots and all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mullin family said...

We love our new camera. It's a Cannon power shot Elph 310 HS. Glad you guys had fun at the stock show, to me it just looks...smelly.