Monday, January 26, 2009

National Western Stock Show

 

 



The National Western Stock Show has been a Denver tradition for over 100 years. People from all over the United States and Canada come here to compete in the rodeo, and show their livestock and horses. It is quite a two week event! Cattle auctions, horse and mule shows, and not to mention the rodeo's! If I beleived in reincarnation I desperatley want to come back as a rodeo queen/barell racer! I am so amazed and jealous every time I see those ladies ride! And who could resist wearing all those sparkles???? This year was extra special because we got to start our own family tradition of going to the stock show. If you ever want to come and visit, the second and third week of January is a great time! Even if you don't like country (angela...) you will still have a great time at the Stock show:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mullin family said...

I'm not so sure......I think I will pick a different time of year........
Looks a bit to "Western".