Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a bird! It's a plane!

 


Nope! It's Dan's newly configured work truck...or more lovingly referred to as the Space Ship, meth lab, storm chaser, company provided hunting camper, and even The In-Law Guest Suite....It's nice to be out of the elements when working on meters, but not so nice when in a hurry or driving in windy conditions. I personally am waiting for the summer storms to come and see how many cars follow Dan; thinking he is a storm chaser!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mullin family said...

If Dan were driving around in his work truck in Lewis County he would definitely be under suspicion for having a meth lab!

Jami said...

I love that truck. I'm moving in. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of the storm
chasers following Dan!!!
Great family camping truck?
Nice to know we will have a place to stay when
we come visit. Love you MOM