Thursday, March 26, 2009

snow angel

 


Well, remember the post from a couple weeks ago? (see happy spring) As I figured...that spring weather was too good to be true! The state of Colorado is under a Winter Storm or Blizzard Warning for the rest of today and into tomorrow.
Riley and I got up early to brave the snow on our way to MOPS...thankfully it was cancelled due to the weather. So, thought I would get a picture of Riley in her snow bundle. It is still a bit big for her, but better it be too big and snuggly warm than too small and cold!
It was waaayyy to windy for her to take a picture outside "in" the snow, so I took one of our car...you can kind of make out the sideways snowflakes...If the wind dies down I will try and get a shot of her actually in the snow :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mullin family said...

Riley looks like she is saying, "MOOOM, I can't put my arms down!"

Gibson Family said...

I know! I know! I couldn't help but think of "The Christmas Story" movie after I put her in it! Yet another reason why I had to get a picture for nostalgia! :)

Christina W. said...

What a doll!