Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy (belated) Birthday XANDER!

 


Our nephew Xander turned 6 on the 16th of August. WOW! I remember calling mom and dad's house on Christmas Eve from Rapid City, SD and Jerry (my brother-in-law) said "Guess how many there are of us here!" Well, I knew Angela was pregnant so I guessed 1 number higher, but I still wasn't right. So I tried naming everyone that was there, and I had all the right people....and then that's when Jerry said no....there's 1 more, Lanny do you want--and that's all I heard for I was screaming on the other end with delight!!! And that is how I heard the news that Xander was soon to be born. Hard to believe it was 6 years ago. Only feels like a few months :) Well Xander, you are a true delight and we hope you had a super duper fun birthday and we can't wait to come and see you real soon!
Posted by Picasa