Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Milestones...

Well, today was another milestone in the life and times of Riley Joanne...Within the last couple days she has figured out how to pull herself up to a standing position using the couch, ottoman, etc...
Since she is a bit more "mobile" these days I put a few toys in her crib and let her play so I could put some dishes away. I heard a different noise and she was a little "too" happy if you know what I mean...

...this is what I found :)


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Oh Riley! You are too cute. Your auntie lanny misses you so so much!

p.s. From the more paranoid sister, can you lower her crib so she doesn't fall out? =) love you emmy!

Gibson Family said...

***Dan will be lowering the crib ASAP! Also, toys and other such objects were removed before bed time!!!

Mullin family said...

Fun times ahead! Is Riley starting to scoot around?