Friday, October 21, 2011

halloween delight

The other day Riley wanted to make some cookies for Grandma Pam and Papa Russ. I was at the store, and saw some already made cookies with frosting and decorations included...super! I thought...Less mess and less cookies to have around the house!
We brought them home, and got set to decorate :) Riley really enjoyed spreading (and eating) the frosting. She put all the decorations on herself! Okay, so I helped a little with the sprinkles :) All in all the cookies turned out great and Riley had a lot of fun. A special note though...the cookies LOOKED pretty, but tasted AWFUL!!! Next time I think I'll just make a batch and give them ALL away! Ohhh, and more importantly, Grandma Pam and Papa Russ thought they were absolutely delightful!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: